HELLO HOLIDAYS’ BRAND RELAUNCH CAMPAIGN
- Revamp the brand positioning, logo and product range for the first time in 50 years to showcase a young and more appealing brand image
- Leverage Saif-Kareena’s image as the newly wed stylish couple to enhance the brand perception
Today, young couples beginning a new family are constantly on the look-out for quick getaways and shorter holidays. Despite the duration of the holidays, couples still require sturdy luggage and spacious bags to carry their belongings. Through the new ‘Hello Holidays’ campaign starring the vivacious and trendy celebrity couple Saif-Kareena, VIP bags wanted to appeal to the younger families by providing them with the perfect stylish and functional luggage range for their holiday destinations.
WHAT WE DID
We used a multi-pronged strategy to reach corporate stakeholders as well as travelers as follows:
- Corporate: we organized select one-on-one interviews with key publications and electronic channels to showcase the new brand identity and leverage Saif-Kareena’s association.
- Travelers: To ensure outreach to travelers across key regions for the brand, we garnered stories in local publications across the top 30 cities. We also leveraged the brand ambassadors’ fan pages on social media to reach out to a new and younger set of the audience
Garnered an unfair share of attention for the brand around their new identity by targeting key media for widespread visibility.
- Corporate interviews with the company’s management highlighting the new brand identity and messaging featured across key electronic channels, financial newspapers and business magazines including CNBC TV18 Storyboard, BTVi, Moneycontrol, Fortune magazine and Livemint, amongst others
- Visibility on the brand ambassadors’ fan pages on social media helped reach out to Saifeena fans and convey the message of the new brand identity
- Local media connect provided mass reach among tier-2 cities through regional publications thus amplifying the message to a larger audience
The entire communication garnered a total reach of 2.7Mn and a total PR Value of 91 lakh through more than 200 pieces of new coverage in print, on online portals, electronic channels and social media