FROM A START-UP FOUNDER TO A CATEGORY LEADER
THE TASK Juices have been a part of Indian households for a long time, however due to lack of knowledge and understanding, most people have settled for options that either compromise the taste or the freshness of the product. With big brands dominating this space at a value price point, it was important to build a premium for RAW Pressery through a disruptive narrative. We set out with a task to position Anuj Rakyan as a thought leader in the FMCG Industry.
We built our strategy on the following insights and jobs to be done:
Product to Brand: A growing set of discerning Indian consumers and millennials buy brands that share in their beliefs and values.
Category Building: Raw Pressery had pioneered the cold-pressed juice category, which needed to be decoded for the Indian media and consumer and owned by the brand.
WHAT WE DID
We successfully built a leader brand narrative for Anuj that was credible, relevant and trustworthy.
- CATEGORY INNOVATOR: We positioned Anuj as a forward thinking, visionary who was working towards building not just a business, but a new category – cold pressed juices.
- LIFESTYLE CHOICE: We uniquely positioned Raw Pressery as a lifestyle choice for the over just another juice label. We built a sense of FOMO amongst millennials through various lifestyle brand associations and sustainable initiatives that shared their beliefs.
- TRENDSETTER: We leveraged the many pioneering aspects of the business like cold pressed technology and clean labelling to position Anuj as setting the trends for the industry.
- YOUNG INDIAN DISRUPTOR: We explored opportunities for Anuj to feature across specialized programs which positioned him a young leader – ET NOW Leaders of Tomorrow, Forbes 40 under 40
- We secured an unfair share of voice for Anuj across high impact media titles, namely- CNBC, BTVi, Business Standard, Mint, Times of India, Economic Times, NDTV, The Hindu, Press Trust of India, to name a few, with a reach of over 5 million. Today Anuj Rakyan is a leading name in the FMCG industry and a key opinion leader in the category.